● Every person entering the facility will be screened at the front door for fever with a
contactless thermometer and will be administered a short health screen for COVID-19 symptoms○ All individuals
exhibiting symptoms will be asked to leave the facility and not return for at least 24 hours
● Gloves and masks are optional for all members
● Each member will be given a towel for sanitizing every piece of equipment between use
● Group classes will be limited in available spots and continue to be live streamed on Facebook
● All equipment has been reorganized or made unavailable to maintain proper social distancing
● Every location and piece of equipment was deep cleaned and sanitized during closure to ensure the highest standard of sanitation for reopening
● Multiple new sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facilities and stocked with hospital grade disinfectant
● Staff members will be making hourly safety checks to ensure all procedures are being followed and to assist in sanitizing the public areas● Continued use of the Victory Innovations electrostatic sprayer with VitalOxide to sanitize and disinfect all areas
● Locker rooms will be open to allow for hand washing but showers and sauna area will remain closed until further guidelines are available from the state
● 24 hour access and childcare will not be available until we can operate both services safely within the social distancing guidelines● We encourage all individuals to wash or sanitize both hands and gloves before and after working out
● We will be monitoring visits to adhere to 25% occupancy enforced by state guidelines○ We do not foresee occupancy or social distancing in the club to be an issue with the ample space and separate areas available in our facility
All staff members have gone through extensive training to prepare for reopening. We are requiring staff members to have face masks available and gloves on anytime they are in the facility. Please comply with all guidelines and requests from staff members. Although it will be different, we are confident we can safely open with everyone’s cooperation. Members not adhering to guidelines will be asked to leave.
Here is a link for more information on state regulations: https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Gym-Exercise-Facility-Patrons.pdf
As you are all aware, there have been no charges to your accounts during the time the clubs
were closed. We will resume billing on May 20, 2020 and have adjusted all accounts to accommodate the missed time.
Rest assured,there will be no change to your normal billing day of the month or additional charges for any of the
missed time. All additional child services and 24 hour access services will be postponed until we are able to
safely offer those programs again. If you have any questions about your account, please do not hesitate to reach
out to someone in our memberships department.
If you have not already done so, we are encouraging all of our members to register for their online membership account. To do so, please go to myiclubonline.com and click register. It will ask you a few basic questions such as your name and email to easily set up your access to online scheduling for classes and billing transaction history. Online class registration will be required for all group fitness classes in order to maintain proper social distancing.
Yes. Gloves are required at all times. We recommend trying out different pairs to find the most comfortable pair for your workout. We will also have gloves for purchase at the front desk if you forget yours at home.
Currently, masks are not required but strongly recommended. It will be up to you if you decide to wear a mask or not.
McCarty: Monday-Friday: 6am - 9pm, Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 5pm
Downtown: Monday-Friday: 6am - 9pm, Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Yes. Currently our childcare is closed until further notice.
Currently we are not able to offer 24-hour access for the Downtown location.
Yes! We are running a modified schedule and you can find it here: https://www.texashealthandracquetclub.com/group-fitness-schedule
At this time we are postponing all Silver Sneakers classes
Yes! Starting on May 18th all current members can access the classes through our private Facebook group. Please request to join and we will accept your request once we’ve verified your membership. Find the private group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/277948030274868/
The live stream schedule will coincide with the classes being held at the club. All classes will go live in the private group.
Awesome! Please call up to the club and we can set you up on a Livestream Only membership. Once we’ve verified your membership, you can request to join the private Facebook group.
Yes! As a part of our new procedures, members will need to reserve their spot in a class prior to the class start time. Our limit for all classes is 15 participants. Please create an account on My iClub Online (MICO) to reserve your spot. Register for an account here: www.myiclubonline.com
McCarty: Our 25% capacity is 100 members inside the building. There is no limit for the outdoor/turf area as long as safe social distancing is being practiced.
Downtown: Our 25% capacity is 16 members.